Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Two High Chair Family

There are moments in your life when you realize that you are a lot older than you feel, and you have turned into a caricature of yourself. This sometimes happens when I am driving through Orange County in my SUV with two car seats, or when the hilight of our weekend is a trip to Wal Mart for the latest Little People toy from Fisher Price. Another one of these moments was realizing we needed two high chairs. I am not complaining (I really do love everything about life with two kids), but I did get a good laugh at seeing two babies, trapped in their chairs, looking up at me waiting to be fed.
I actually just put this picture in so that you can check out Waylon in the background about to jump off the couch into a pile of cushions.
Here is Avalon, loving life in her interim high chair.

Welcome to my two highchair world! Waylon loves talking about their matching high chairs. He seems to think its fascinating that he and Avalon have the same seat.

No comments: