We stayed in the FJYC cabins again, which is perfect for our early risers. Aaron took Waylon out for a boat ride in our inflatable (called Festivus) to prevent him from waking up everyone in the cove.
Waylon LOVES the FJYC sandbox. Actually he loves all of the new toys available for sand play.
I always feel snotty talking about our "yacht club" we stay at in Catalina. I thought I would remedy that by posting some pictures of Fourth of July Yacht Club. Here is a picture from the dock looking up at the club. I describe it more like a campground than a yacht club.
This is a picture of the paddle tennis court (on the left), sandbox (just in front of the tennis court) and the building is the Peppermint Pavillion, which is where the kids play.
This is the fanciest cabin at FJYC. I am not kidding. Its actually two cabins in one building. We were lucky enough to stay in the cabin on the right. Having all four of us sleep in one room can be a challenge since one crying baby quickly means everyone is awake. That is why we opted for only one-night trips all summer.Avalon and daddy survive the crossing. She was also exhausted, but wouldn't sleep. The best part was the trip home with two snoozing kids in the back seat!



No comments:
Post a Comment