
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
G Diapers
If you or anyone you know feels at all bad about the HORRIBLE impact that disposable diapers have on the environment, then I highly recommend G Diapers. They are a hybrid between disposables and cloth diapers, and are a zillion times better for the environment than disposables which take 500 years to biodegrade (yes, 500!!!!). We made the switch with Avalon and I am very happy. They are not quite as easy as disposables, but it makes me feel wonderful that I am not filling up landfills (not to mention the horrible chemicals that are in disposables, which are right next to our kids' skin).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment