Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Saturday Morning Shenanigans

I was alone with the kids on Saturday morning, and they were kind enough to oblige my request for a photo together. Once I convinced Waylon that he didn't need to hold baby sister's head for the photo shoot, things went relatively well.



Its hard for me to get Avalon to ooch/crawl. As incentive I will place fun objects just out of reach. However, Waylon was a very sweet brother and kept bringing Avalon toys so that she didn't have to ooch to get them. I think he grabbed every toy in sight to "entertain" baby sister.

This is the look I usually get when I try to get Avalon to crawl. Its the "are you kidding me? why dont you just hold me?" look.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Anna-

Your kids are getting so big and are still cute as ever! They definitely bear a strong resemblance to each other too. Do you feel like you are finally getting the hang of juggling two? It definitely makes for some exciting and tiring days!

Shannon