Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sir Dunk A Lot

Sunday, August 10 Aaron proved that he is not only a great dad, but a loving and tolerant husband. I was kind enough to sign my wonderful husband up for the dunk tank for my women's club fundraiser, which is an annual attraction at our local street fair, called Fiesta. According to more senior members, the more the dunkee eggs the fair-goers on, the more money we make. Aaron was up to the task. He was a little nervous, but totally stepped up to the plate, and proved why I married him--he is just as nuts as I am.

Here is Aaron "Elvis" Davis stepping into the dunk booth for the first time, complete with costume and pig nose. I believe he was yelling, "You wanna piece of this?!?" to everyone walking by. (This pic is worth expanding)
One of Aaron's favorite chants during his turn in the booth was "we want a pitcher, not a belly itcher." I am pretty sure he was one of the most profitable dunkees that day.

Here is a mean pitch from our neighbor, Craig. Aaron shouted some slurs about Craig being from Oklahoma and it was all over at that point.


He goes down! It was actually Craig's daughter, Chloe, that sent Aaron into the tank with her very powerful push on the dunk tank button. Good job, Chloe!

No comments: