We haven't had many "firsts" lately, so I took full photographic-advantage for Waylon's first haircut. I was so excited to say goodbye to his white trash mullett, but I am a little sad because he looks like such a little boy now instead of my baby.

The "BEFORE" shot. Nice "wings" in his hair with the farmers tan, man-boobs, and sitting on a hummer. Doesn't get any classier than this shot.

Waylon's stylist was Dulce, and she has the fastest shears in the west. Waylon was so into watching TV, playing in his car, and checking out the salon he didn't notice what was going on...at first.

Still a little shell shocked, and not sure what to think...

Now its getting serious, this lady is playing with Bubba's ears. This is about the time he figured out something was going on.

Still composed....

I'm not sure how it happened, but the moment Aaron got close, Waylon stood up, clung to him and wouldn't let go.

I know he's traumatized, but how cute does he look?!?!

Waylon totally clung to daddy for the last part of the haircut, but he never freaked out, which was nice.

Still no screaming, and almost done...
All done!!!! Here is the "AFTER" shot--hair gel and all (dont ask).
No comments:
Post a Comment