On Thursday (10/18) Elvis entered the building, or at least the home where playgroup was being hosted. He may have had crocodile tears and been royally P.O.'ed at mommy, but gosh darn it he was there and he was dressed up! A few weeks ago when Waylon's costume arrived I tried it on him and within 5 seconds he had totally ripped off the eagle chest decoration and belt. Not to be outsmarted by a toddler, I spent an hour or two last weekend puffy painting a replacement eagle and belt. Ha!--take that little Mr. Costume Destroyer! I am a mother on a mission to have a child dressed up for my favorite holiday!

Waylon was so freaked out by the costume and being at playgroup that he forgot he was crying and pitching a fit a few minutes before this picture was taken.

In an effort to be historically accurate, my little Elvis also clung to his mommy and had separation issues.

OK, I didn't pick out the most original costume in the world. Nate was Waylon's elvis buddy at playgroup. Its always nice to see Elvis with a pacifier instead of a bottle full of barbituates.

Elvis gets cooking. No doubt he's whipping up fried bologna or a banana and peanut butter sandwich.

Waylon chills with a cheerleader and a witch (Dylan and Sydney)

I think he's happy because he realizes playgroup is almot over and he can finally take off the jumpsuit.
No comments:
Post a Comment