Monday, July 24, 2006

Playgroup BBQ

Waylon and I participate in a playgroup every Thursday, and this past Sunday (7/23) Aaron and I hosted a BBQ for all the playgroup members and their spouses. We had about 24 adults and 9 babies here. You know you're all grown up when everyone is gone by 5:30. However, you could tell there were a lot of UCSB alums involved because they did a good job drinking the beer and sangria. It was a lot of fun, and hilarious to see all the babies together (see photo below).
Babies everywhere--there were more outside.
Moms and babies
Most of the babies...a few didn't make the photo

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh My God, these pictures are hilarious!!! I love the first one - it looks like organized chaos...babies everywhere. The last picture is priceless. Waylon has such a cute social circle. Your playgroup looks like so much fun!