Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Mommy the Photographer
Not quite as fancy as the Sears Portrait Studio, but here was my latest attempt at a photo session.
We are anxiously awaiting new pictures. He changes so fast I'm sure he will look different. We are having a great time here and know Waylon would love to come visit and swim in our river. Love you, Patty, Tina, and Tom
3 comments:
This is heaven...I love all the blog updates!
He's growing so much, Anna ... what a doll! Tina is up with your mom and Tom right now ... wish I were there, too!
We are anxiously awaiting new pictures. He changes so fast I'm sure he will look different. We are having a great time here and know Waylon would love to come visit and swim in our river. Love you, Patty, Tina, and Tom
Post a Comment