The big thing ruling Waylon's life right now is teething. He has been drooling like a faucet and gnawing on his hands (and anything else he can grab) for quite awhile. Until now he has seemed uncomfortable, but not in pain. However, Saturday was the first time I thought he may have been in pain and was fussy all day. The homeopathic teething tablets seem to help, but we'll probably have to move to the baby motrin soon. None of his teeth have actually cut through yet, but there is no doubt that they are coming! Overall, being a mom is a lot of fun. I have learned that I need to get out of the house at least once each day. Waylon does MUCH better when we are out and about--and so does mommy. Staring at people is definitely one of his favorite past times. Although he isn't always stoked when I try to go on a marathon shopping trip.

At only 5 months old, Waylon can read! No, not really, but he sure looks like he knows what he's doing with that book.
The newest piece of equipment in our arsenal--the jumperoo. Waylon hasn't figured out how to actually jump in it, but he sits and plays in it for a few minutes at a time--I'll take whatever I can get.
Mastering the exersaucer toys...
Waylon gets very focused on certain things. For instance in this picture he was totally enthralled with daddy's shiny Coors Light can.
1 comment:
I know, I know, it's crazy....the boys are growing up. One year will be here before we know it...but let's not go there yet. Waylon is wonderful, and you and Aaron are doing a perfect job parenting him!
Post a Comment