Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Waylon the Shark
Waylon is in the beginning stages of teething and is biting (orI should say attacking) everything he can get his hands on. We have nicknamed him "The Shark."
Waylon gives his poor dragon puppet the business Daddy gets attacked by the Shark Even the poor camera strap isn't safe
The shark attacks daddy's "special juice"--we like to start 'em early in our family
I've never written before but saw that others had and we haven't talked in a while. I check the blog at least once a day if not two or three so I'm always glad when you add new pictures. I feel like I am really a part of your life because I see you daily. Love you all.
4 comments:
I predict The Shark will have little teeth any day now! The dragon puppet is prey at our house too.
This is the best series of action shots ever. Next is chasing Waylon when he rolls, crawls, toddles, and runs around the house.
OK- I'm back for another look. How cute is Waylon in the backpack?!???!!! He has the cutest smile! Love him!!
PS Where did you get the fancy backpack?
I've never written before but saw that others had and we haven't talked in a while. I check the blog at least once a day if not two or three so I'm always glad when you add new pictures. I feel like I am really a part of your life because I see you daily. Love you all.
Post a Comment