

I am not exactly sure when babies are supposed to start rolling over, but I know that at only 2 months, Waylon is pretty advanced (I know, I know, this doesn't mean he's going to be a rocket scientist). As I posted below, our pediatrician told us to start doing a lot of tummy time. Well, Waylon isn't always down with spending time on his tummy. During our second session of T.T. today he was getting really upset and just as I was about to pick him up he rolled over! I couldn't believe it and figured it was a fluke so of course I shoved the poor little guy right back on his stomach, and low and behold he did it again. I wont admit to all the suffering I put Waylon through today, but lets just say that by the end of the day he's rolled over at least five times, and daddy and grandma Patty both got to watch. I think its pretty funny that his incentive for rolling over was being P.O.'ed and refusing to do what I wanted him to do--I think we have a little rebel on our hands.
3 comments:
I heart your Blog. I feel like I already know the "kid" when in reality I am a total slacker and have not been over to meet him. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop and for the record - this single - non-mom thinks he is WAY advanced!
My "thin" years were running after Aaron and Matt as toddlers. It starts with a roll over and now Waylon will move faster and faster.
Hold on to your Nikes.
Waylon is so smart - just like his parents! I can't wait to see him in action on Friday!
Post a Comment