
On Saturday (4/8) Waylon met many of Anna's co-workers at the wedding shower for Lisa Salazar. It was a very fun day, and Waylon was on his best behavior. Of course Aaron and I paid later for Waylon's good behavior--he had some extra special freak out time once we got home. However, it was all worth it because the little bugger got to hang out with (left to right) me, Lisa, Abby, Jen, Ann (with daughter Siobhan), and Jody. It was a good day for me because it feels like its finally getting close to Lisa and Takin, who used to be my office mate, tying the knot. As everyone at work knows, I've been waiting for a long time for these two to get hitched.
1 comment:
I don't work with you, and have only met Lisa and Takin once, and even I know how long you've been waiting for this marriage! Congratulations Lisa and Takin!!!
Post a Comment