
On Saturday (4/22) Waylon had his first hot date. We went up to Torrance to have dinner at Bruce & Judy Brilhart's home. We all had gotten together to see their daughter, Nikki, and her newest baby, Alexis (3 months). Since it was late in the day and close to Waylon's fussy time he didn't do much flirting (unless screaming and whining constitutes flirting in baby language). However, Aaron and I were able to get a lot of information from Nikki about parenting. She is the expert since she is also mommy to Jack, who is almost 2. We had a good time, and were very excited that Waylon slept the whole drive home.
2 comments:
Anna, I have to tell you again how much I'm enjoying this blog. I read something last night that made me think of you and Aaron. "One looks into the mirror to see oneself,what antecedes the mirror? What comes before the mirror is the mother's face. So when one looks in one's mother's face, one sees oneself." ....
D.W.Winnicott
Waylon is a lucky boy to have such loving and devoted parents, parents that understand that the most important job in the world is being a parent.
Kathy
Gotta love the car....
Post a Comment