Thursday, October 12, 2006

Six (and a half) Month Portraits

We were a few weeks behind getting Waylon's six-month portraits so I present to you the 6.5 month portraits. I am late posting these because Sears screwed up the picture CD. Better late than never!

This professional picture session went better than last time. I scheduled it just after Waylon's morning nap and fed him literally minutes before we walked in. It seemed to pay off and Waylon was smiling at giggling in the lobby. However, once we got into the studio he started crying and was a fuss butt the whole time. Oh well, we'll try again next time.


Doesn't the photo collage just scream Sears Portrait Studio? Oh well, at least you can see most of the pictures in this one.Waylon refused to do his big smile the whole time and insisted on this smirk.
Our favorite sumu wrestler...Waylon the Great

2 comments:

Ann Thomas said...

Doug wanted to do Waylon's pictures to put in his portfolio ... might want to tap into that.
Boy is he a cutie and he has grown so much!!

Jenn said...

SO cute! You scored with the picture cd! We have the exact same picture of nudie Holden laying on the black. I can't believe how fast they're growing!