At the end of August, during a trip to Catalina, we were having a lot of problems with Waylon's napping and sleeping at night. I declared that we were never going to travel anywhere again so we could get him to sleep. Well, it worked and he sleeps pretty well now (although he's still not a great napper). We decided to end our self-imposed "lock down" in San Clemente and travel to Pasadena and LA on Saturday to visit several of Aaron's good friends, two of whom just had babies. It was GREAT to get out, but Waylon was definitley not stoked about trying to nap in new places. It will probably take us a few days to get back on track.

Waylon and Tyler Giddings (18 mos)

Tyler, Dan, and Kayla Giddings with Aaron and Waylon. Kayla is only 3 weeks old. It was amazing to hold her--I already am shocked that Waylon was ever that small. Kayla's mom, Cathy, is doing great--much better than I was 3 weeks after giving birth.

Waylon and Emma Hayden (1 year)

Shana and Grace (2.5 years) Hayden with Aaron and Waylon. Gotta love all those Davis chins. It was amazing to see how much bigger both Grace and Emma are since we saw them in April.

As you can see, Waylon was excited to meet Kari, Cecily (2 mos) and Charlotte (2.5 years) Rasmussen. Again, here is a mom that is doing fantastic after having a baby just 2 months ago. I think I was still living in my PJ's at this point. Also, if you look closely you'll see that Waylon changed clothes. He had a blowout, making cruising in LA traffic extra fun while he screamed his little lungs out.
1 comment:
Waylon looks so much like your dad, Anna, in the first picture in this series. It looks like Waylon had a lot of new friends. Fun!!
Post a Comment