Monday, October 02, 2006

Fun with the Fletchers

Waylon and I met up with Holden and Jenn Fletcher on Sunday at the Carlsbad Outlets. Its always fun to catch up and do some baby clothes shopping. Although Holden is about 23 hours younger than Waylon, he is WAY more advanced (actually he's more advanced than any seven-month-old that I know). He is crawling all over the place and pulling himself up. Once we let the boys out of their strollers for a photo session, Holden was off! Trying to get both boys together for a picture is like trying to herd cats For a split second Holden and Waylon both looked at the camera....
But not for long... Holden took off and Waylon could only sit, chew, and watch.
Jenn holds on to the babies for dear life. In case you didn't realize how huge Waylon's cheeks are--there is no denying it now.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So, so cute! We had a great time. The clothes I bought Holden fit right this second, so much for planning ahead and getting lots of wear out of them!