
You may wonder what a three-month-old does to fill up his days. Actually, I often wonder that each day when Waylon wakes up. However, I usually blink and its about 5pm and I wonder what the heck we did with our day... Although Waylon cant sit up, and heck he is just mastering holding his head up, he still enjoys all his big kid toys. He has two play mats where he can lay on his back and be entertained for a good 10+ minutes while flailing his arms and legs about, randomly hitting the various objects hanging over his head. He is also supposed to spend a chunk of time on his tummy every day so that he can build up muscles in his neck and back, getting ready to crawl. In order to keep him entertained and distracted we put out all sorts of toys in front of him, including a mirror so he can admire that dashing figure he sees in the reflection.
1 comment:
I love the picture of him looking in the mirror! We're excited for your visit - taking the boys to Gymboree together will be so much fun!!!
Post a Comment