Chillin' on the new boat (when it wasn't rocking like crazy)
Daddy trying to indoctrinate Waylon into the Isthmus (Catalina) way of life
Hanging out with Grandpa Ed
Waylon takes Grandpa Ed's lead with an afternoon nap on the boat
I have to say that seeing this makes me a little worried about Waylon's genetic make-up.
At only 3 months old, Waylon had his second trip to Catalina. Although it was a VERY bumpy crossing and an even bumpier night out on the N-21 Mooring, Waylon took it all in stride (while Mommy was pretty sick). He definitely seems to enjoy life in Catalina and was looking around at all the crazy boaters while enjoying the cool air and sun.

2 comments:
I'm sorry you got sick, but am glad Waylon made it through. It would have been tough if both of you were sick. I LOVE all of Waylon's hats! Where did you get them?
Anna,
Your blog diary tells the tale of your sea going experience.
Saturday night was one of the worst days/nights I have ever had at any mooring. Perhaps the small craft warning was a clue.
Post a Comment