Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Michelin Man

I am embarassed to admit that 3 weeks ago I was convinced that I was having problems with my milk supply and we took Waylon in for a weight check-up. The doctor walked in, didn't even glance at the weight noted in the chart, and announced that he was a healthy child. Perhaps the rolls on his arms and legs were her first clue. I then looked at Waylon and realized I was crazy. We also found out that at his 2-month appt he was in the 50th percentile for weight, and had gone up to the 70th percentile by 3 months. Oops! Since then, we traveled cross-country with him, and brought extra bottles of milk. Every time Waylon got fussy he got a bottle stuffed in his face. Poor kid, he's going to be "hefty" because he has a neurotic mother that cant stand to see him upset.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I can't wait to get my hands on this boy and give him kisses! He is absolutely darling. Such a sweet face!

Anonymous said...

Waylon looks like he might be a redhead!