As blog fans know, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE photo shoots with Doug. I love my kids, and I love photos. Put the two together, and voila...happiness. It helps A LOT that Doug's photos are a zillion times better than anything we take ourselves, or get from the kids' school. He came for a visit in October, and we spent the morning in San Juan Capistrano (with all of the other Christmas-card wannabes). After Avalon's nap the kids played in front of the house while Doug snapped away. As always, Doug was wonderful with the kids. They talk about him constantly, and think he is hilarious. He is going to be a great dad, which will happen in the new year!!!! Cant wait for the Waylon and Avalon to play with Baby Miranda.
If you know anyone getting married, please refer them to Doug. He is happy to travel for weddings. He also does great family shoots in No. Cal., or whenever he visits So. Cal.


































No comments:
Post a Comment