In early November we went up to LA to celebrate Baby Alexis's birthday. Since both the kids are in love with Miss. X, it was a lot of fun. We got there early and hit our old hangout, Chez Jay. It was very different being at our favorite Santa Monica bar/restaurant with a 3 and 4 year old. Very, very, very different. We then hit the Santa Monica Pier before heading to the best 1st Birthday I've ever attended.
The kids with THE Kraft Mac 'n Cheese noodle. Gotta love Santa Monica.
Pier dancers.
Waylon enjoyed several "big kid" rides on the pier. We will definitely have to go back when we have more time. Fun times!
Below is a photo of the birthday girl and her parents with the cantor. It was not just her first birthday, but also her baby naming, a jewish ceremony.
| . |
The kids LOVED the kids music at the end of the party. I wish I had better photos of them rocking out.
Waylon in a yarmulke. He loved it and insisted on taking one home. Shalom!



No comments:
Post a Comment