Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Artist & the Ape Man

Avalon and Waylon are both a lot of fun these days, but very exhausting. Lots of energy from these two, which means mom and dad are always trying to think of activities to entertain them after school and on the weekends. Avalon loooooooooooves coloring, which is a great way to keep her busy, but unfortunately she equally loves eating crayons and often extends her coloring activities to the walls and floor. Gotta keep an eye on that one! As for Waylon...what can I say? He is 100% boy and often goes a little crazy with all of the energy bursts. Its pretty hilarious to watch him go, go, go....

She has already mastered drawing all of her shapes, including hearts. Pscyh! The scribbles are all Avalon and the Picasso-like heart is by mommy.

Of course when she is not coloring, there is nothing as fun as crawling in boxes.
I feel lucky that I had the camera out for Waylon's energy explosion. He is a really cute kid in my biased opinion, and when he is dancing and jumping around he is extra cute.





Seriously, getting a photo of these two together is impossible. They look so grumpy when I try to get them to sit still for a few seconds.

No comments: