Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Monday, June 15, 2009
Farewell Louise
On June 5, 2009 Aaron and I said goodbye to Louise after almost 6 years. She was having so many problems that we were sure we had made the right decision, but it was still very difficult. When I tried to mention to Waylon a few days in advance that Louise's body may stop working soon he became incredibly upset. However, when we came home from the vet he did not ask any questions and just seemed to understand that Louise was gone. We now talk about Thelma and Louise in doggy heaven running around and eating everything. It has been strange living in a beagle-free world. We really miss our sweet, insane, loving, neurotic beagle, Louise.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Louise will be missed :-(
Sorry Anna... we have lost three dogs now and it is never easy. I haven't been on the blogs for a long time so I am trying to catch up.
Post a Comment