Monday, June 15, 2009

Never Say Never

Aaron and I have always been opposed to battery operated vehicles for kids. I figure that you need to get kids to move more, not encourage them to sit around. However, when both of the kids on our cul-de-sac got battery operated cars, I knew we were sunk. Sure enough, Aaron came home from a week of traveling for work, picked up the kids from school, and went straight to Toys R Us. Waylon is a freakishly good driver, and Avalon loves being a passenger. The only problem has been that Waylon stops driving when he gets bored and Avalon gets super P.O.'ed. She cant reach the peddles and drive herself, but she wants to keep going!



1 comment:

dana said...

That last picture is hysterical! I love it! Avalon looks like she just found a great discovery and Waylon is getting his spade ready to go investigate. That's a great pic!