I still cant believe we did this. In early January, Aaron and I took a Friday off of work and headed to Denver, arriving at about 2pm. While Grandma and Grandpa Davis watched the kids, Aaron and I dragged Holiday and Stan Goodreau to see Aaron's favorite siner, Robert Earl Keen, at the Grizzly Rose honky tonk bar. It was an absolutely awesome night. I did not realize how badly I needed to let loose for a night. After a great dinner and catching up, we got to the show. Thanks to Holiday's manuevering, we were standing right in front of the stage for the entire concert, and even ended up with a drumstick and playlist after the show. We danced and partied like college kids, and somehow got up the next morning at 6am to fly home. I wont pretend that we recovered quickly, but it was definitely worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment