Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Easter Bunny 2008

I have come to love/dread the mall picture with the Easter Bunny each year. Its fun to have a comparison of Waylon (and now Avalon's) growth and changes. However, I am looking forward to the day when Waylon doesn't freak out at the sight of the bunny. We talked about the picture the night before and got there early to scope out the scene. Waylon talked about it and was excited for the picture, even practicing his smile...until he saw the bunny. As expected there was a full melt down, and for Avalon's safety their pictures were taken separately. The picture with my camera was from an angle so I tried to scan the "official" photo, but that didn't work either. Although the pictures aren't great, you can tell it was not Waylon's favorite experience.

Avalon looks content for her first E.B. photo
A side view of the melt down.
The scanning process wasn't great, but you can see the full frontal melt down in this shot.

No comments: