
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Doug's Two Year Photos of Waylon--Part 1
Finally I am posting Doug's wonderful photos that he took last month (3/1/08). As I explain below, these pictures are for all of our blog fans, but they are also for Aaron and I to enjoy in the future. Thus, I am posting A LOT of pictures and have had to break it up into several parts. This first segment includes Waylon's pre-nap photo session. I like to call it, "what fun you can have with a $.99 kite, an old dog, and some shrubs!"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment