Avalon is still sleeping in a co-sleeper beside our bed, and will go up to 10 hours from the time of her last feeding (usually between 8 and 9 pm) before she needs to eat again. I am very lucky and counting my lucky stars that it continues once she moves into her own room, which will be soon. I am still nursing, which has been easier this time around. Everyone tells you how difficult it is to breast feed, but I didn't get it until I had Waylon. I was in shock at how tied you are to a little human that you cant be away from for more than 2 hours in the beginning. This time there was no shock so its been easier to deal with nursing. I am hoping to keep it up until she's a year, but Avalon is quite a curious little girl, always looking around, so nursing could get very difficult in the coming months. We'll see what happens...
As for Waylon, he seems to be OK with having a baby sister, but its hard to tell. He is definitely in the terrible two's so when he freaks out about EVERYTHING we're not sure if its his age, or his issues with sharing our attention. Probably a mixture of both. As usual, we dont have any concrete answers for any of this stuff, but we are trying to laugh our way through it all.


No comments:
Post a Comment