Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Doug's Pictures of the Family

Part of my delay in updating the blog is that I absolutely could not decide which of Doug's pictures to post. I love so many of them, but I dont have unlimited time to download pictures (which is the part that takes the longest). However, I decided that in addition to doing the blog to share pictures with others, Aaron and I use it as our personal scrapbook. Thus, I decided to go for it and post a TON of Doug's pictures for my own enjoyment. I will post in waves so I wont overwhelm the poor blog. This first batch are the family shots. Lets just say that it is A LOT easier to capture the kids being cute individually than it is to get more than one of us to look good for a photo.

This was a picture that Doug took with my camera, but I like it and decided to include it although its not as "pretty" as the others.






No comments: