Saturday, May 13, 2006

Waylon and the Magic Tree




I dont know if Waylon is getting less fussy, or we are just better at anticipating his moods and keeping them (somewhat) under control--probably both. Whatever the reason, things seem to be going better here at the Davis household. I guess everyone was right--it just takes time. Dont get me wrong, Waylon definitely has some serious freak out times at night, and some days it seems like he is fussy almost the entire time. However, we have learned a few tricks to calm him down. One favorite trick is taking him outside. Waylon's favorite "outing" is to the "Magic Tree" in the backyard. Probably because of the light pattern through the leaves, but something about the tree fascinates him and gets him to stop screaming long enough for mommy & daddy to catch our breaths. So my new favorite thing, besdies the pacifier, is the magic tree!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love the Magic Tree....I wish we had one!