The Davis men: Uncle Matt, Waylon, Aaron, & Grandpa Ed
Nothin' like throwing down a cold one at an FJYC porch party
Dude, I am so ready for summer
Waylon and I during his first ocean crossing to Catalina
Waylon hangs out on the boat with his favorite babysitter, Grandma Josephine
Waylon meets uncle Matt
Chillin' on the foredeck
This past weekend marked a big event for Waylon--his first trip to Catalina Island. It was also the maiden voyage of Grandma & Grandpa Davis' new boat, LA Woman 2. Aaron's brother, Matt was there and finally got to meet Waylon (Matt works on a tanker in Alaska). The entire Davis clan left Saturday morning to the Isthmus to help out at the Fourth of July Yacht Club's clean up weekend. Waylon did well during the boat ride. I think the boat was better than any swing or vibrating chair at getting him to fall asleep. Waylon was on his best behavior, and was the center of attention when we took him to the Yacht Club. It was fun to imagine him running all around FJYC in just a summer or two. All in all it was a very good time, and Waylon seems to love the Catalina lifestyle as much as his daddy.
2 comments:
Your trip looks like so much fun! I'm glad Waylon was good!
Really love the Waylon aboard and around the island photos.
Post a Comment