Santa brought the kids scooters for Christmas, but Waylon was scared to ride his two-wheeler. On a whim I took him to the skate park to watch the big kids whiz around (and got to see Ryan Scheckler in action!). It worked, and after a while Waylon was really eager to try his scooter. He went into the pools, and the next time we brought daddy (who almost had heart failure). Of course, Avalon wanted to go in as well. We have to go really early on weekend mornings before the older kids get up. Avalon has even upgraded to a two-wheel scooter, and they are having fun. Of course their idea of "dropping in" is throwing down their scooters and sliding into the pools on their butts. I am sure that both of the kids will be taking major jumps sooner than I will be ready.





No comments:
Post a Comment