Sunday, June 26, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Party

In March Avalon went to her first all-girl birthday party, which was an Alice in Wonderland theme for our neighbor, Chloe.  Waylon was invited, but decided he did not want to be the only boy.  Chloe's mom, Nicole, throws unbelievable parties, and she outdid herself this year.  It was a super girly event, and I loved every moment.  Avalon was exhausted by the end, but had an awesome time!

 Avalon had a pre-party fashion show.  Love the girly tea party theme!



 The unbelievable caterpillar turning into a cocoon bounce house.
 OMG!  The decor was straight out of Wonderland.  I was in awe!
 Chloe is great with Avalon, who is 2 years younger.  She guided Avalon into the bounce house when she was scared.
 The cake!
 The candy table.  I took a photo, but tried to keep avalon away since I knew she would go nuts.
 The birthday girl, Chloe.
The party had everything you could imagine, including a live white rabbit and 4 of the Alice in Wonderland characters.  Of course Avalon's favorite part was the cotton candy.

No comments: