Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Why Life is More Insane than Usual
If you are wondering why I am incredibly behind on blogging these days, here is your answer...a tree. I am in charge of the community Angel Tree for the San Clemente Jr. Women's Club, which collects approximately 350 gifts for underprivileged children, special needs adults, and seniors. I thought it would be a little bit crazy, but it has been totally insane. This tree has taken every extra moment of my time. I am 99% done with the project and hope to catch up on blogging and the rest of my life very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment