Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Visit From Uncle Fritz

Just before Thanksgiving, my brother Fritz was in Las Vegas for a trade show, and drove to San Clemente for a visit. He lives in Boulder, CO and has not been able to meet the kids until now (although he keeps up to date with the blog). Waylon enjoyed his uncle, and Fritz was very patient waiting for Waylon's "warm up" period, which was much shorter than usual. Since he left, Waylon has mentioned Uncle Fritz a few times. I think "Fritz" is almost as much fun for a toddler to say as "Barack Obama."

Fritz was really good with Avalon, and very interested in his niece.
She was also very interested in her uncle, until...
she realized mom was no longer holding her anymore. I'm telling ya, she's a clingy little girl.
Fritz got to experience the "fun" of keeping a toddler and infant entertained while out at a restaurant. He also enjoyed the challenge of trying to get both kids to look at the camera at the same time. This was the best I could get.

Waylon thought Uncle Fritz was very funny!

No comments: