On Saturday, October 4, Doug came for a visit and took Avalon's nine-month photos. Last time he visited I was mad at myself for not taking any photos of Doug with Avalon. This time I totally blew it and didn't get any photos of Avalon with Doug's mom, "The Great." Nana Patty (aka my mom) was also visiting, and I will post photos from her visit very soon. Anyway, we had a full house and had lots of fun, starting with a breakfast of Mickey Mouse waffles to sustain everyone through numerous costume changes. Getting one baby to smile and look in the right direction is a lot harder than it sounds.

Doug and Avalon bond on Friday night.

Doug was a trooper, rolling all over the floor to get just the right shot.

Avalon's new crawling skills meant Doug had to reposition her several times

Action shot!

Avalon gives Doug some pointers

Happy girl!

I was so happy it was warm so Avalon could change into her summer outfits.

Waylon and Daddy rest with Avalon between shoots. Actually, we had to kick Waylon out and he spent a good amount of time crying and screaming at the top of the stairs while Avalon was photographed. Aren't two-year-olds so cute?!

Doug dances with the little fairy girl

Flying!

So happy to be the center of attention (for once).

Avalon can be very thoughtful for a pin up girl.
Nana helps with a costume change.
No comments:
Post a Comment