Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Avalon's Photos on Doug's Blog
I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! Doug just posted pics from Avalon's nine-month photo shoot on his website. They are extraordinary. The most amazing part is that both Doug and Avalon tolerated her gazillion "costume" changes. Here is the link: http://www.dougmiranda.net/ I am hoping to post some behind the scenes photos this weekend. You will be able to see how many crazed adults it takes to complete a photo session. For more Avalon photos check out my mom's blog: http://www.mcmorrow.blogspot.com/ Doug, thank you so much for your amazing photos!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think Avalon's fairy costume might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!
Post a Comment