
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
You Row, Girl
I was on the crew team in college and never knew what to do with all of the T-shirts and sweatshirts I accrued. Several years ago I had them made into a quilt. However, I never knew what to do with the quilt...until now. It has become Avalon's rolling mat. Here she is on July 14, 2008. I cant think of a better use for my "girl power" blanket!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment