Saturday, August 16, 2008

Doug's Six (and a half) Month Photos of Avalon

On July 15, 2008, Doug came to take the third series of portraits of Avalon for her "first year" collection. I love, love, love these pictures!!!! The newborn photos were great, but photos are so much better once babies can actually open their eyes, smile, and sit up. Of course, the walls of our home will continue to be bare because I can never decide which pictures to frame. Having so many beautiful pictures to choose from is a nice problem to have.

In addition to the photo sessions, I was thrilled to meet Doug's girlfriend, Christine. She is awesome, and was very supportive of my neurosis (such as pointing out drool and spit up) during the photo shoot. I am an idiot and didn't get a picture of Doug and Christine, but I definitely will next time! Thanks to Doug, Christine, and the Great for spending a whole day with our crazy family. It was so much fun! p.s. check out Doug's new website--its fabulous!




















Avalon poses with Doug, the awesome photographer.

No comments: