Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Visitors

I was very excited to get a visit from Auntie Ann, Sheldon, Somer and Max at the end of July. They visited San Clemente after a very cool river rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. I was thrilled that they could see Waylon again and meet Avalon. As always, the trip was too quick, but it was wonderful while they were here. (including lots of Mexican food). With two very small kids its hard for us to go anywhere, and we REALLY appreciate it when visitors come to us. Also, the best way to get to know Waylon and really see his personality is to visit him at home. Max is absolutely the best kid ever, and I hope that Waylon and Avalon take some notes from him on how to be an all-around great teenager. He just graduated from high school while living in Russia for his senior year and playing semi-pro ice hockey. He starts at NYU in the fall, and is accepting contributions towards his tuition (I'm not joking). Cant wait to see the whole Stephensonn-Kay family again very soon!

Waylon LOVED Max and especially loved knocking down his block creations.
Typical construction site--one guy does all the work while his supervisor drinks on the job.

Auntie Ann bonds with her great niece.

No comments: