Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Getting Closer!
I am constantly trying to get a good picture of both kids together, which means trying to convince Waylon to not only sit still for more than one second, but to do it near his sister with a smile on his face. I know, impossible! Waylon taunted me with this adorable photo. They are obviously pretty far apart, but once I convinced him to get closer to baby sister they both stopped smiling. Oh, the burdens I bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment