Sunday, February 17, 2008

Recent Avalon Photo Sessions

I felt really bad when I did a post about Avalon's 6 week update and realized I did not have any recent pictures. I quickly got to work with several photo sessions, and here they are. I must say, its much more fun to take photos of her now that she can hold her head up. She is a pretty engaged baby and seems to look around and check things out more than Waylon did at this age. However, she did got through a SUPER fussy period last week. Mommy finally figured out that she needs more structured nap time. Thus, when she gets fussy, about 1.5 hours after she starts eating, she gets swaddled and put down for an official nap. The bad news is that she no longer chills out wherever we put her, but luckily she still falls asleep on car rides so I am able to get errands done.

6 1/2 Week Photos


8 Week Photos
Avalon loves to lay in her crib and stare at her mobile. Her favorite object is the red bunny. She can stare at it for quite awhile, and will track the bunny while the mobile goes "round, round" (as Waylon calls it).
While she is highly developed (we think), this picture is deceiving. Avalon does not sit up quite yet. However, its fun to prop her up in the corner of the crib for photos. She looks like she really loves it, doesn't she?


Personalized diaper cover thanks to Auntie Wendy. Too cute!




No comments: