Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Farewell Thelma

On January28, our family had to say goodbye to the sweetest, craziest beagle in the world, Thelma. We had her for 4.5 years after getting her from a beagle rescue the day we moved into our first house. She had a laundry list of ailments, but was always a sweet dog that was extremely loving and very tolerant of Waylon's antics. We miss her a lot, and are now spending a lot of our time trying to get her sister, Louise, through the loss.
No matter what Waylon did, Thelma was always very tolerant and had many sweet moments with him.
Thelma "posed" last year for this shot.

The most recent photo of Thelma during a family walk.
Thelma (right) and her constant companion, Louise.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, I am so sorry Davis Family!

Jenn said...

Oh, I am so sorry Davis Family!

Ann Thomas said...

I am so sorry ... losing a pet is really like losing a member of your family.