Friday, November 28, 2008

Halloween was a Bust

I dont know quite where to start. First of all, I love, love, love making costumes for Halloween. I start thinking about Halloween costumes on November 1 for the following year. After A LOT of discussions and costume research, and many mind-changes by Waylon, he/we decided he would be a Motorcylce Man. Mommy worked tirelessly sewing (yes, sewing, not just glue gunning) a pleather vest, puffy painting said vest, adorning his jeans, and making sure he had all necessary accessories. The big day came and... he was sick! Not only that, he has adamantly refused to try on the outfit even after he felt better. I felt horrible for Waylon that he missed out on several fun parties and a bounce house, but I felt even worse for me. I finally threw up my hands and posed Avalon in part of the outfit so I could at least see what the vest would look like.

Our Motorcycle Mama models the latest in puffy-pained hog-gear
Too bad I put Waylon's name on the vest--I could've dressed up Avalon as a biker babe next year.

Born to be WILD!

No comments: