Friday, November 28, 2008

Bounce Village

First, I must profusely apologize that I haven't blogged for a zillion years. First I had computer problems for about 2 weeks then I was crazed with work and a volunteer project I am involved with for my women's club. Anyway, I am going to try to catch up now...

A local pumpkin patch/Christmas tree farm has tons of inflatable toys to attract kids (and parents) during the holidays. We visited twice before Halloween, and Waylon loved every minute. Avalon even enjoyed some time in the bounce house, sitting on daddy's lap and getting bounced. We had an extra-fun time during our first visit when we joined up with Waylon's buddy, Jamison, and his family. Grandpa Ed also joined the fun, and we all had a blast watching our boys run all over, climb on the inflatable obstacle course, and conquer the monster slide. Waylon is turning more and more into a little boy rather than a toddler, and seeing him conquer things that were big tasks during our visit last Christmas made it even more clear how much he is growing up!

Climbing up the obstacle course...
and enjoying the trip down.
Grandpa Ed and Avalon were in awe of Waylon's energy.
Jamison and Waylon jumping through the obstacle course.
The big boys didn't need any assistance, and were totally entertained together.
Conquering the giant slide!
The boys were so brave
A loooooooong ride down.
Grandpa, Waylon, and daddy

It doesn't get any better than getting pulled around in the pumpkin patch wagon.

2 comments:

NWO Observer said...

Visit this blog. Thank you!

Jenn said...

I love it! I missed your posts and am happy to see you back online!