
Welcome to the Davis Family Blog. This blog was created just a few days after the birth of our son, Waylon, in February 2006. As if things weren't hectic enough, we added a baby sister, Avalon, in December 2007. Life with two kids is never dull. This blog is my own personal sounding board, and the closest thing to a baby book that these kids are likely to have. Thanks for visiting! Anna, Aaron, Waylon & Avalon
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Avalon's First Photo Session
Here are the beautiful photos taken by my cousin, Doug Miranda, for Avalon's first photo session. Its amazing that these pictures were taken just a little over two weeks ago, and she already looks very different. Doug was able to get wonderful photos of Avalon that make her look as beautiful as I see her. It is really difficult to capture the look of a newborn baby because they are so dynamic and look totally different every minute. I know that sounds like an exaggeration, but it isn't. I used to feel guilty when Waylon was a baby and I would look at him and not even recognize him because he would look totally different. The second time around, with Avalon, its not a shock to me since I expect the changes every day. Its such a miracle. Perhaps a little freaky, but definitely a miracle.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment