I spend a lot of time these days marveling at how well the kids play together. I take no credit for this. I think it all has to do with Waylon being a really good older brother. Avalon? Well, lets just say that Waylon is a really tolerant older brother. She is sassy and demanding, but he seems to take it all in stride (knocking on lots of wood here). Here is a great example of their playtime fun--PJ rock out session. Of course, it takes twice as long to get them to bed after a session like this, but its all worth it.
Side note: Waylon is our sensitive child that gets really upset at change. He especially hates throwing anything away. Today he saw the ukelele pictured here in the trash, and freaked out. We had to promise not to throw it away (it only has 1 string left) and try to fix it with ribbons. FYI, Avalon is jamming on a foam sword held together with duct tape.



No comments:
Post a Comment