Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Since it was only Avalon's second birthday, we decided that she did not need a birthday party, but we would get her a bounce house. She loves bounce houses so it seemed like an easy idea. Then we decided if we were having a bounce house, we should invite a few friends over so their kids could jump. We then decided if people would be stopping by, we needed to provide some food. And that is how a second birthday party was born. It was a fun day with a Mickey Mouse theme. Avalon had a great time bouncing, eating cake, and running around showing off her tutu. I had a minor break down early in the day when I realized that I am the mother to a two and almost-four-year-old. Somehow I went from being a "new mom" to a veteran mommy. TIME FLIES!!!!


Anything seem a little "off" about this bounce house? Lets just say that hills and bounce houses dont mix. Next time mommy gets to choose the bounce house location.
Avalon gets a push from Nathan Bauer.
Kylie entertains the adults.
Jamo takes off!
Sarah and Davis Huston hang with their dad.

Pinata time! Avalon is not likely to be recruited to the majors anytime soon.
Swing...batter, batter, batter...swing!
Waylon gave it a good whack.
Time for cake!

Our little girl was happy to dig into the cake, especially the frosting.
Chilling with the boys, Connor, Nathan, and Samuel.

Waylon and Chloe go cruising.
Pinata booty!

No comments: