A few weeks ago I signed up for a Pancakes with Santa event that was advertised at Waylon's preschool. However, after I signed up the kids saw Santa twice, and by the time the Pancake event arrived, they were over Santa, and I was not prepared for another melt down from Avalon. However, it was raining really hard, and the event was a good chance for food, crafts, and hand painting to be enjoyed by all!

The painter, Rose, was primarily painting faces, but both of my kids opted for painting on their hand. Rose had some sort of magic touch because both kids were incredibly patient while she worked her magic.
Waylon shows off his body art.

Did I mention it was raining? We had a few days of intense rain in So. Cal., and both kids went nuts for the umbrella. They each wanted their own, which made Aaron crazy since he thinks that holding an umbrella is the equivalent of juggling knives.

I was happy to let Avalon play with the umbrella while it kept her entertained.

Avalon was sooooooooooo excited to get her hand painted and was beaming the whole time.

The best Christmas tree ever...according to Avalon.
No comments:
Post a Comment